Table of Contents:
- What Information We Collect
- How We Collect The Information
- How We Use The Information
- Sharing Your Device Information
- Targeted Advertising
- Do Not Track
- Your Rights
- Contact Us
What Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” Information of this nature is completely anonymous and none of it can be used to personally identify you.
How We Collect The Information
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are small data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. “Cookies” are an integral part of web technology without which many websites would not be able to work correctly. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them if you so choose, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use The Information
We use the anonymous Device Information that we collect to generally improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Device Information
We share the anonymous Device Information that we collect with Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Device Information by Pressing Here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics by Pressing Here.
You can also opt out of targeted advertising, if you so choose, by visiting the links below for each of our ad partners respectively:
This site employs a 3rd party tool, the Facebook Comments Plugin, which allows you to leave comments on the stories published here using your Facebook account. For this to work you must be logged in to your account. When you leave a comment it is made public and can be seen by other visitors to the site.
Though your comments are shown on the site, they are actually saved remotely by Facebook and not the site. This also means that you have full control over your comments, and may delete them at any time. To do this simply use the drop-down menu next to your comment, and then press on “delete comment”.
Do Not Track
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via: